Thursday, January 19, 2006

Bin Laden warns of new attacks on U.S.














Excerpt:
"The operations are under preparation and you will see them in your houses as soon as they are complete, God willing," said the speaker on the tape, which CIA analysts confirmed is, in fact, bin Laden.

Full story here.
Sounds an awful lot like the pre-9/11 chatter mentioned in the Presidential Daily Brief in August, 2001, entitled "Bin Laden Determined to Strike Within the U.S."

I'm not worried though. My president says we're fighting them over there so we don't have to fight them here.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. I mosey over here from C&L.

Look at the nice blue background. This is very different than the rocks we are used to seeing.

This could be some trickery here. I don't believe it's him looking this good.

6:00 PM  
Blogger Timothy said...

Great Blog, I just started one but after reading yours I feel like giving up.

7:23 PM  
Blogger The Ringmaster said...

anon, I think it's an old picture.

Tim, find your voice. Don't worry about anyone else. Hang in there.

12:05 AM  
Blogger The Bearded Lady said...

They are terrorists not a government. They are here, there & everywhere.

2:29 PM  
Blogger The Bearded Lady said...

They are terrorists not a government. They are here there and everywhere.

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home