Friday, January 20, 2006

You like me; you really like me!?!












Dear readers,

Thank you. I've been blogging for just four days now. Somehow, a number of you have found me. Either through my own shameless self-promotion on other bloggers' sites or through word of mouth. Your feedback here and elsewhere has been amazing; what an awesome feeling.

Those of you that have posted comments here have been especially kind and helpful. Thanks for your words of encouragement. I will try to make time to post my thoughts here regularly. Hopefully you will enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy writing them.

Thanks to all my muses out there in the blogosphere for your dedication. You're all listed in my links. There is a lot more work to this blogging thing than I imagined, and you all - ahem - do a heckuva job. You inspire me greatly.

I'm off for a family function this weekend. I'll try to post a bit while I'm away. More to come.

Thanks again...and may all your days be circus days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home